The main goal of this processing is to provide you with the latest information on current new products and services. Another goal is to provide time-limited offers and practical information in written or electronic form. We strive to create tailor-made offers based on segmentation and profiling, and present only relevant product and service offerings so that you are not overwhelmed with products that you already have or which do not meet your needs.
All personal information we collect from you is processed in accordance with Act no. 18/2018 Code on the protection of personal data and on amendments to certain laws (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Data Protection Act”). Given that the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC, entered into force on May 25th 2018, it is necessary that we have received a new approval from you that meets the new requirements.
Please read the below mentioned personal data processing information that we have prepared in the form of questions to make this information memorandum as clear and practical as possible in terms of searching for information. If you have any questions or comments about your consent, please send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Who is the administrator of your personal information?
- What personal data are processed?
- From what resources are the personal data from?
- What are the purposes to which you have provided your consent?
- Why profiling and automated decisions are made?
- How long will we process your personal data?
- Who can access your personal data?
- Who may have access to your personal data?
- What are your personal data processing rights?
- How do you appeal the processing of personal data?
1) Who is the administrator of your personal information?
The personal data administrator is the company that determines the purpose and means of processing your personal information and is responsible for your personal data in accordance with applicable privacy regulations and laws. For marketing purposes, the administrator of your personal data is Creeme s.r.o., Odborarska 1276/18, Bratislava – Nove Mesto, 831 02, Business ID: 51069156, Tax ID: 2120583091, VAT reg.no.: SK2120583091. The company is registered in the Business Register with the District Court Bratislava I., Insert no. 122126/B
2) What personal data are processed?
For marketing purposes, we process the following categories of personal data that help us determine the range of products and services you might like and address your needs.
- Basic identification data: name, residency, date of birth, home address.
- Contact details: phone number, email address.
- Product and service usage information and services – which of our services you used in the past, information about using the Internet customer area. Based on these data, we recommend the right products and services for you.
- Information from phone call records or other interactions with you, such as email, chat, SMS messages.
- Geolocation data: geolocation data from a web browser. Usually, these data can be used to recommend a nearest reseller or branch contact.
3) From what resources are the personal data from?
The personal data listed in the previous paragraph are obtained directly from you. These personal data are listed in the client’s contract, or you have listed them is some other documents.
Personal data may also come from publicly available sources, registers, and records, for example from a business register. Your personal information may have also come from third parties, who are authorized to deal with them.
4) What are the purposes to which you have provided your consent?
You have granted your consent for marketing purposes, which include the following activities:
- To process your order, i.e. to perform the contract between Creeme s. r. o. and you as our customer, we use your first and last name and contact information. The data processing in this case includes all activities since the order registration, its processing, including payment and delivery of the ordered goods. If these data are not provided, Creeme s. r. o. cannot see to your order.
- Product and service offers. Based on your consent in electronic form, in particular in the form of emails or messages sent to mobile devices via a phone number, through a web-based client zone, in writing or via a phone call, we may provide you with the product and service offerings.
- Automated processing of personal data to customize a business offer to your individual needs.
- Market research and customer satisfaction surveys of used products and services.
Approval granted for marketing purposes is voluntary. However, it is essential for us to be able to send you individual product and service offerings and offers of our business partners. Without such consent, we cannot provide you with these individual product and service offerings.
5) Why profiling and automated decisions are made?
Our company will try to provide customized product and service offerings. For this reason, your personal data is profiled with your consent. For this purpose, we use automated information systems, web applications, or calculators. According to this, we will send you individualized news and product and service offerings from our company.
Automatic personalizing (profiling) of personal information will help us better understand your needs, estimate future actions, and adapt our products and services accordingly.
6) How long will we process your personal data?
Creeme s. r. o. processes personal data to fulfil the contract for the entire order duration, including payment and delivery of goods, or until you withdraw your consent. Under the law, Creeme s. r. o. subsequently retains some of the data contained in the accounting documents (invoices and receipts).
Business notifications are sent to the customers for as long as they agree to receive them. For you as our customers, business notifications are sent until you unsubscribe, or until you raise an objection against the processing of your personal data for this purpose. However, the longest we can send you such business announcements is 10 years. After this period, Creeme s. r. o. will ask you for a renewal of your consent.
Further processing of personal data beyond these deadlines is carried out by Creeme s. r. o., only if it is necessary to fulfil the obligations under the legislation imposed on Creeme s. r. o.
7) Who can access your personal data?
Primarily, personal data is processed by Creeme s. r. o. and its employees. All persons who have access to personal data are duly instructed about personal data handling and are bound by confidentiality. This obligation continues even after the employee’s cooperation with Creeme s. r. o. is ended.
Furthermore, Creeme s. r. o., as the manager / administrator entrusts the processing of personal data to other entities, i.e. intermediaries. An intermediary is any entity that processes personal data for Creeme s. r. o. for the purposes and in the manner Creeme s. r. o. determines. If your consent to processing is required, we only transfer data to intermediaries when you have given your consent. We only provide intermediaries with the data they necessarily need to secure their services. Among such intermediaries that Creeme s. r. o. is using, the following are included:
Google Slovakia s.r.o.
Facebook Ireland Ltd.
8) Who may have access to your personal data?
Other entities that process personal data, so called intermediaries, whose role is to provide these services to the company may also have access to your data. For example, this may be external companies that manage our systems or other services to ensure the proper functioning of the company and the processing of personal data for marketing purposes. With these intermediaries, we have a personal data processing agreement in place, which also requires us to adhere to strict privacy policies.
Cookies are used to personalize the customer’s online experience on www.creeme.eu. If you want to disable the storage of cookies on your device, you can change the settings directly in your browser. In case you disable Creeme s. r. o. from storing cookies, some parts of the website may not work properly and it may have an impact on the buying experience. You can learn more about disabling and deleting cookies here.
For more information on personal data processing by the below mentioned companies, please visit the following websites:
9) What are your personal data processing rights?
Proper processing of your personal data is important for companies in the Slovak Republic and their protection is granted. You can apply the following rights when processing your personal information:
- Information about processing your personal data
In particular, the information includes: the identity and contact details of the manager, his representative and the responsible person, the processing purposes, the category of personal data concerned, the recipient or categories of recipients, information about personal data transfers to other countries, the period of retention of personal data, authorized administrators, a list of your rights, the possibility to contact the Personal Data Protection Office, the source of the processed personal data, information on whether and how automated decision making and profiling took place.
- Right to access to personal data
You have the right to receive a confirmation whether your personal data are processed or not. If they are processed, you have access to processing information, categories of personal data concerned, recipients or categories of recipients, the period of retention of personal data, as well as the right for information about your individual rights, the right to file a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Office, information on the source of personal data, information on automated decision making and profiling, information and guarantees for the transfer of personal data to another country or international organization. You have the right to be provided with the copies of the processed personal data.
- Right to Repair
Do we process your outdated or inaccurate personal data? Have you changed, for example, your home address? Please let us know and we will fix your personal data.
- Right to Deletion (the right to be forgotten)
In some statutory cases, we are required to erase your personal information upon your request. However, every such application is subject to an individual assessment, because Créeme s.r.o. has a duty or legitimate interest in retaining personal data.
- Right to Restrict Processing
If you want your personal data to be processed solely for the most legitimate purposes or you want to block personal information.
- Right to Data Transferability
If you wish us to provide your personal information to another company, we will transfer your personal data in the appropriate format to your designated entity – unless we have any legal or other significant impediments to it.
- Right to objection and automated individual decision making
If you find or believe that personal data is processed in way it is violating the law and your privacy, please contact us to ask us for an explanation or removal of an inappropriate status. You can also appeal the objection directly against the automated decision making and profiling.
- Right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office
At any time, you may turn to the supervisory authority – Personal Data Protection Office of the Slovak Republic at Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27 with your complaint or complaint regarding the processing of your personal data.
- Where can you apply your rights? Are there any fees associated with applying these rights?
You can apply for individual rights in our company by writing an email to: email@example.com
or by a written paper request sent to our company invoicing address: Creeme s.r.o., Odborarska 18, 83102 Bratislava, Slovakia.
We provide you with all the information regarding your rights of use that you apply free of charge.
- When can you expect a response from the company?
We will provide you with the comments and available information about the measures taken as soon as possible, but not later than within one month. If necessary, and given the complexity and number of applications, we can extend this period to two months. We will inform you about the extension, including the reasons for it.
10) How do you appeal the processing of personal data?
Consent to the processing of personal data is based on the principle of voluntarily. This means you can appeal it at any time. You don’t want to continue receiving product and service offerings from us and from our business partners? We are sorry, but we fully respect your decision.
A) What should a revocation contain?
- Who is appealing. Please state your name and surname, home address, and your date of birth so that we can identify you.
- To whom are you appealing
- Information that you do not want us to process your personal data information. If you would like to receive only the selected offerings, please indicate which offerings you are interested in – in order for us to accommodate your requirements.
- Your handwritten signature.
B) How can I appeal?
- Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes may be sent in a written form, in order to have a proper record of your appeal. Do not forget to sign the appeal.
- Written declaration sent our company invoicing address: Creeme s.r.o., Odborarska 1276/18, 83102 Bratislava – Nove Mesto, Slovakia.